When it comes to spray adhesives, there are various brands to choose from, all with different price tags and offering different benefits.
Regardless of which type you use, make sure the spray adhesive you choose has the following essential characteristics:
- Free from residue that could build-up on needles and machine parts
- A precise, mess-free spray to reduce waste
- Doesn’t transfer from backing to garment or bleed through
- Contains no CVCs or chemicals that are known to be harmful or corrosive
- Is colorless and non-staining
- Provides an inoffensive scent—choosing a spray with a noticeable, but pleasant aroma also helps you reduce waste since you’ll be able to gauge how much you’ve used
Even though price may be a concern, it's important to keep these factors in mind so don’t sacrifice quality for your bottom line.