THE NBM SHOW closed out its seventh stop of the year in Indianapolis, Sept. 13–15. Producers in the apparel decoration, awards and engraving, and sign and digital graphics industries came together for three days of classes, demos, purchasing, and networking.
In addition to these opportunities, all attendees had a chance to take home $500 in Buyer Bucks each day of the show. This year’s Indianapolis winners were Harmony Reynolds of Recreated Media, Terrance Coleman of Prntfnty, and Brandon Wray of Horizon Designs. Attendees have 45 days to spend their winnings with the exhibitor of their choice.
The next chance to take advantage of these NBM SHOW perks is Nov. 2–3 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Registration is open and free until Nov. 1 and includes all of the following:
- Entrance to the exhibit hall for two days
- Unlimited training by exhibitors (Education begins on Nov. 1)
- Access to the Professional Training & Achievement Program
- Admission to the After Hours networking event on Friday evening
- A chance to win $500 in Buyer Bucks both days of the show
For more information on training schedules and registration, as well as a full list of exhibitors, visit www.thenbmshow.com/charlotte-2018.