DENVER—Digital2You along with Epson and ChromaLuxe present a dye-sublimation classroom training at Digital2You's Denver Digital Technology & Learning Center Sept. 18–19. Digital2You also invites individuals to its open house event on Sept. 19.
On Sept. 18 from 9 a.m.–5 p.m., the company hosts DYE SUBLIMATION 201 - Intermediate to Advanced Technologies, which will cover the following:
- Expanded dye-sublimation process overview/RIPS and profiling
- Dialing in color management for dye sublimation
- Establishing quality control system with best practices
- Advanced dye-sub problem solving and troubleshooting
- Future growth trends in dye-sublimation and introduction to direct-to-fabric textile production
- ChromaLuxe session with metals and plastics (samples provided)
On Sept. 19 from 9 a.m.–noon, the company hosts DYE SUBLIMATION - ChromaLuxe Factory Training, which will cover the following:
- ChromaLuxe products
- Printing on hard substrates like metals, plastics, and laminates
- Sample kits, hands-on training, factory guide book
Both classes include lunch.
The company also hosts a free open house on Thursday, Sept. 19 from 1–5 p.m. Attendees can see various technologies like the Epson F6370 dye-sub 44" printer, ChromaLuxe sample kits, and a sneak peek at Epson F-570 dye-sub 24” desktop printer solutions. Geo Knight heat presses will also be on display.
"We hope that you can attend one or all of these events and classes to learn more about dye-sublimation on hard goods and fabrics," the company says in a release.
For more information, visit https://www.digital2you.cc/digital2you-learning-center.html.