BROOMFIELD, Colo.—THE NBM SHOW heads back to the West Coast where the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center will be the site for THE NBM SHOW and WRAPSCON Aug. 15–17.
Top manufacturers and suppliers from the apparel decorating, awards and engraving, and sign and digital graphics industries come out to exhibit and network at THE NBM SHOW, as well as offer training opportunities.
For the fourth year, WRAPSCON returns in tandem with THE NBM SHOW. An event put on by wrappers, for wrappers, WRAPSCON is designed to be the premier global event for the industry. It features all things wraps-related and is attended by a who’s who of wraps royalty. Highlights include the WRAPSCON Wrap Olympics, WRAPSconnect, and “Meet the Masters.” This event is ideal for the wraps veteran or anyone new to the craft. Find more details and a video on WRAPSCON here.
The exhibit hall for both events is open Thursday through Saturday, but THE NBM SHOW’s training schedule starts Wednesday, Aug. 14:
- 9 a.m. to noon Roland DGA offers an “Inside the Wrap Shop” presentation
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Digital Art Solutions presents “Mastering Multi-Decoration with a Vinyl Cutter”
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Equipment Zone offers a class titled “Increase Your Sales & Decrease Your Stress with the DTG Printing & Marketing Experts”
- Noon to 1:30 p.m. Stahls’ presents “Heat Printing Simplified: What to Use and When”
Roland also has two in-depth, four-hour workshops on Wednesday and Thursday that do require an extra fee.
Exhibit hall hours are from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday and Friday, and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday.
Registration to THE NBM SHOW and WRAPSCON is free and includes:
- Entrance to the exhibit hall for the entire show
- Unlimited training by exhibitors in the classroom and in the exhibit hall
- Access to the Professional Training and Achievement Program
- Admission to The BASH! at the Renaissance Long Beach Hotel on Friday evening, August 16
Sponsors for The BASH! include Next Level Apparel, CIT, Johnson Plastics Plus, and ORAFOL Americas.
In addition to networking and training opportunities, registrants have a chance to win $500 in Buyer Bucks each day of the show. Buyer Bucks are redeemable at any participating exhibitor during the show and for 30 days after the show’s close.