CHICAGO—Printavo, simple shop management software, announces the dates of the PrintHustlers Conf 2019. The screen printing conference takes place July 12–13 at East-West University in downtown Chicago for screen printers, embroiderers, and apparel decorators of all levels.
The multi-discipline educational conference offers presentations from leaders inside and outside the apparel decoration industry.
Printavo founder Bruce Ackerman told keynote speaker and prolific business author Mike Michalowicz, “PrintHustlers Conf is 100% about giving you access to the tools, ideas, and strategies that will help your business improve, grow, and ultimately succeed.”
Attendees can take advantage of twelve dynamic presentations as well as a Q&A session over the two-day weekend event.
Starting at 9 a.m. on July 12, PrintHustlers Conf 2019 has a roster of experts sharing their experiences and candid advice:
- Keynote speaker Mike Michalowicz, author of Profit First, The Pumpkin Plan, Clockwork, and multiple small business books. He tells Printavo his goal is to “eliminate entrepreneurial poverty."
- Ryan Moor, CEO of Ryonet and founder of Allmade Apparel
- David Kelbaugh, owner at Tacklebox Brand Partners
- Rick Roth, owner at Mirror Image and founder at The Ink Kitchen
- Tom Davenport, owner at Motion Textile and founder at The Ink Kitchen
- Mark Coudray, owner at Coudray Growth Technologies
- Steven Farag, co-owner at Campus Ink
- Max Hellman, co-founder at Family Industries
- Lucas Guariglia, co-founder at Rowboat Creative
- Kevin Baumgart, VP of business development at Hireology
- Jon Ladd, owner at Terminus Tees
- Brian Hall, president at Carema Consulting
- Tom Gosche, business strategist at GLM Financial
- Bruce Ackerman, founder at Printavo
Topics include generating a sustainable profit, handling accounting, creating customer success, automating your shop, managing amazing live printing events, getting more sales, leveraging cutting-edge marketing techniques, developing tactics for true business leadership, and hiring for the long-term.
Reserve a spot at the conference here.
For more information, visit www.printhustlers.com.