DUBUQUE, Iowa—Sales and marketing workshop Shirt Lab heads to Portland, Oregon area on Aug. 3. The event takes place at Clark College in Vancouver, Washington.
Dubbed “Shirt Lab Live,” the workshop features demonstrations and workbooks, plus an emphasis on attendee interaction.
“The day will be fun and interactive,” the organizers state. “Nobody will be simply sitting and listening.”
Topics at the Aug. 3 session include:
- Marketing Success with StoryBranding
- How to Sell More with Instagram
- Converting Leads with a Better Sales Funnel
- Building Social Proof with Videos
- Starting a Sales Team
- Sales Closing Techniques
- A “Stump the Panel” Roundtable
The event runs from 7 a.m.–5:30 p.m. at the Clark College auditorium.
For more information, visit https://shirtlabpro.com/shirt-lab-live-portland/.