WEST PALM BEACH, Fla.— ShopWorks, makers of industry specific business software, announces two upcoming webinars focused on its flagship OnSite software.
These webinars are meant for potential customers to view and discover whether it’s product that would benefit their business.
On Feb. 24, the topic is “making your shop paperless.” The company says it will demonstrate how its OnSite software can:
- Eliminate multiple entries of the same data.
- Leverage technology to eliminate or at least reduce paper usage.
- Make sure everyone in the shop has access to real-time information, including design, and any other changes related to sales orders.
- Provide tools to assist a shop’s production department in scheduling, time accountability, and keeping up with order changes.
The webinar on March 9 is focused on customer self-service. ShopWorks president Jay Malanga will demonstrate the following
- How to use the company’s web technologies.
- How to guide a shop's customers through designing and ordering proofs via the web, as well as pay for orders or open invoices online.
To sign up for the Feb. 24 webinar, click HERE.
To sign up for the the March 9 webinar, click HERE.