KINGS MOUNTAIN, N.C.—Texsource Screen Printing Supply is offering an Introduction to Water-Based and Discharge Printing class featuring Matsui Ink on Aug. 18.
The class will cover key topics on all things water-based for an in-depth and hands-on experience led by Matsui.
A free lunch will be provided onsite for all participants courtesy of Texsource. The class runs from 9 a.m.–4 p.m at the company's North Carolina location, 714 Cleveland Ave., Kings Mountain, NC 28086.
The class costs $29.95 and will cover all of the following:
- Introduction to water-based inks
- Water-based printing on white and light-colored fabrics
- Discharge printing on 100 percent cotton and blends
- Printing on 100 percent polyester and tri-blend
- 301 stretch series for synthetics and blends
- Special effects inks such as foils, reflective, metallic, and suede puff
- Hands-on printing with all ink products
Find more information on Texsource at https://www.screenprintingsupply.com.